Victron Energy Solar Panel 20W-12V Mono Series 4a – SPM040201200
- Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
- Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
- 5-Year limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Sealed, waterproof, multi-functional junction box gives high level of safety.
- High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
- Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- High power models with pre-wired quick-connect system with MC4 (PV-ST01) connectors.
- Nominal Power: 20W
- Max-Power Voltage: 18.5V
- Max-Power Current: 1.09A
- Open-Circuit Voltage: 22.6V
- Short-Circuit Current: 1.19A
- Cell type: Monocrystalline
- Number of cells in series: 36
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Surface Maximum Load Capacity: 200 kg/m²
- Allowable Hail Load: 23 m/s, 7.53 g
- Junction Box Type: PV-LH0801
- Length of Cables / Connector Type: No cable
- Output tolerance: +/-3%
- Frame: Aluminium
- L440 x W350 x D25mm