Truma AquaGo Comfort Instant Hot Water -Black
Truma AquaGo Comfort Instant Gas Hot Water System with Black Cover
When You Need Hot Water On The Road, Truma Hot Water Systems Will Ensure Every Drop Is Perfectly & Quickly Heated As Your Comfort Is Our Priority. A perfectly balanced instant water heater for a comfortable water temperature.
Truma AquaGo - A New Generation Of Instant Water Heaters
Instant, constant, endless – Truma has developed a new generation of instant water heaters that are perfectly balanced to enhance comfort. Customers whose vehicles are equipped with the new Truma AquaGo water heater will have a comfortable water temperature while enjoying an unlimited supply of hot water without the risk of scalding.
- Hybrid technology with constant temperature – no scalding
- Most powerful and efficient instant water heater on the market
- Endless hot water even at high flow rates
- All-season use
Truma AquaGo is the only instant water heater that utilises hybrid technology with a patent pending temperature stabiliser. Users can adjust temperatures like at home: when showering, a constant hot water temperature is maintained even after the water is turned off, then back on again – no more scalding.
Thanks to microprocessor-controlled stepless burner management, Truma AquaGo water heater always delivers a constant water temperature, even at high and low flow rates and varying inlet water temperatures. The integrated water diverter eliminates water strains on the vehicle exterior. A reusable filter cartridge reduces scale particulates.
- Intuitive operation, like at home
- Simple maintenance with "Easy Drain Lever"
- Can be used even during freezing temperatures
- Nominal input power (calorific value) 61.9 MJ/h
- Fuel propane gas (in accordance with AS 4670)
- Fuel inlet pressure 2.62 – 3.49 kPa - 2.75 kPa (nominal)
- Fuel manifold pressure 0.33 – 2.50 kPa
- Nominal voltage 12 V DC (< 1 Vpp)
- AquaGo comfort < 2.5 A
- AquaGo comfort plus < 2.5 A
- Water operating pressure 450 kPa maximal
- Standard water outlet temperature 49 °C
- Water volume 1.3 litres
- AquaGo comfort plus -20 °C…+40 °C
- Dimensions (without flange and cover plate) 318W x 318H x 394D mm
- Dimensions of cover plate mm 384W x 394H x 20.2D mm
- Installation cutout and depth 324W x 324H x 450 – 500D mm
- Weight of unit without access door (approx.) 15.5 kg
- Weight of access door standard and access door (approx.) 1.3 kg
- Weight of access door adapter kit (approx.) 2.5 kg
- DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
More From This Category