Below you will find some helpful information and Q&A's to best manage your expectations when ordering with Caravan Camping Aus online, we understand that ordering online can be a confusing process, but rest assured we're here to help answer any concerns you may have before, during and after you place an order with us. Please have a read and direct any enquiries to us via our Contact Us page or give us a call on 1300 165 344
The most common questions we receive at Caravan Camping Aus have been listed with answers below:
WHEN I ORDER HOW LONG DOES DELIVERY TAKE?
- We will endeavour to have all orders shipped to you as soon as possible, but please be aware that we have a 1-2 business day processing period for all orders. All our products are sent via express road freight, but as they are large items in most cases it will not be possible to send overnight express. We require a 1-2 business day processing time for your payment to clear, products to be picked from the warehouse, packed for dispatch, and finally collected by our freight network. This process usually happens inside the 1-2 business day processing time.
- In some cases, we may need to contact you before your order can be shipped. To ensure there is no delay, please respond to any email/phone call from our support team.
- Our national warehouses may be closed on public holidays. For orders placed on, or the day before one of these dates, delivery time will be extended by 1 - 2 business days. During peak times such as Christmas & sale periods, orders may take longer to process.
- NSW: 3-5 business days
- VICTORIA: 3-7 business days
- QUEENSLAND: 3-5 business days
- REST OF AUSTRALIA: 5-7 business days
- *Shipping times may vary according to carrier time frames, run zones and warehouse locations
CAN YOU SHIP TO PO BOX ADRESSES?
- Unfortunately no, due to our freight network cross branding, generally PO Box locations will not accept deliveries from other carriers. Also the size and nature of our products will not be able to fit inside a small post box. We do however, have 100% success rate with delivering to your local freight depot for you to collect, or arrange on-forwarding delivery with them directly.
- If you're staying in a caravan park, we can easily ship to the parks address, but please be sure to arrange it with the caravan park owners directly to check it's o.k before ordering online with us.
HOW LONG AFTER I RECEIVE MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAIL WILL I BE ABLE TO TRACK MY ORDER?
- Please note that until the carrier updates their system with your tracking information, you will be unable to track your order via the online tracker. Your shipment confirmation email will include a link to track your order online. There may be some delay between the status of an order being updated on the website, however the carrier usually updates their information within one business day. Tracking information should be available as soon as you receive this email. You can also log into your Caravan Camping Aus Account to view order tracking and any updates.
WHY IS SHIPPING TO MY LOCATION EXPENSIVE, ARE YOU MARKING UP FREIGHT COST?
- That's a great question!. Our shipping costs quoted on our website come directly from the shipping carrier portal using a website plugin system called an 'API' (Application Programming Interface). This system uses many factors when calculating shipping cost such as ordered product amount, height, width, depth, weight, delivery state and postcode. We have no input when it comes to the costs charged by the carrier network, and we don't earn any money or 'profit mark-up' on any delivery cost involved with shipping your order. Our profits come from the product sales, not from any shipping costs involved.
CAN MY DELIVERY ADDRESS BE DIFFERENT FROM MY BILLING ADDRESS?
- Yes, it is possible. During the checkout process you can choose different addresses. You will also have the oportunity to add a business name, purchase order number, and enter any other relevant details for your order.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER AND DELIVERY STATUS?
- Once your order has been dispatched from the warehouse you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number and link to track your order online. You will then be able to track your order via the online tracker. You can also log into your Caravan Camping Aus Account to view order tracking and any updates.
- There may be some delay between the status of an order being updated on the website, however the carrier usually updates their information within one business day. Tracking information should be available as soon as you receive this email however, please note that until the carrier collects the goods from our warehouse and updates their system with your tracking information, you will be unable to track your order. If you are not at home to sign for the delivery the carrier will leave a notice that your shipment can be collected from their depot, or delivered at a later time. To arrange this you will need to contact the freight company direct.
- Due to issues in the past we no longer leave items on site without first speaking to you or another occupant at that address on the day of delivery.
CAN YOU SHIP OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA?
- No, unfortunately we are an Australian Online Store only, and we do not supply goods outside of Australia.
CAN I COME COLLECT MY GOODS INSTEAD?
- No, unfortunately we do not have an option to collect goods, and shipping is the only option available to you.
HOW MUCH ARE DELIVERY COSTS AND WHY HAS THE COST DOUBLED?
- Delivery cost may be charged on multible items, and the reason for this is that the multible items are coming from different warehouse locations across Australia. In this case, those delivery charges are still required as the delivery will have separate parts coming from different locations around the country.
- Your total shipping charges will automatically calculate during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
- Most orders begin processing as soon as your online purchase is completed online.
CAN YOU OFFER EXPRESS SHIPPING?
- All our products are sent via express road freight, but as they are large items in most cases it will not be possible to send overnight express. We require a 1-2 business day processing time for your payment to clear, products to be picked from the warehouse, packed for dispatch, and finally collected by our freight network, This process usually happens inside the 1-2 business day processing time.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY QUESTION ISN'T COVERED HERE?
- If you cannot find the answer to your question here, we recommend you to contact our customer service team via our page or call 1300 165 344 and let the Agent know the details of your order and / or about your open question. Our customer service team is available Monday to Friday from 8.30a.m to 5.00p.m QLD time. Our customer service team are happy to assist you. You will also be given the option to leave a voice message if you choose to call us outside business hours. Please let us know what you are requesting and how best we can assist you.
From all the team here at w