Reich Move Control Eco-Single - Single Axle
Reich Eco Caravan Mover - Single Axle
Move your caravan or trailer with minimal effort - all at the touch of a button.
Suitable for single axle towable vehicles, the Reich Eco range does not affect suspension & can be fitted to either the front or back of the wheel. A roller is fitted to the Reich mover (which clamps onto the vehicles’ chassis). When engaged, the roller turns the wheels & hence is capable of moving your caravan/ trailer in any direction you want it to go.
Some advantages of owning a Reich Eco Mover include:
- Softstart & Softstop electronics facilitate precise movement & offer greater control on any ground (millimetre by millimetre) as well as quick & easy hitching & de-hitching of your caravan.
- Move your caravan around any corner & to any site effortlessly, by remote control. At the touch of a button, you can singlehandedly move your caravan in any direction.
- All parts are zinc-plated & powder coated for complete corrosion resistance. The motors & gearboxes are located inboard, protected from water, dirt and kerbs.
From a loose gravel pitch to a steep grassy slope, it enables your caravan to ascend gradients of up to 25% (for an Eco Single - based on a caravan weight of 1,200 kg) or 15% (for an Eco Twin -based on a caravan weight of 2,000 kg).
- An ‘off-road’ style Move Control, with a rugged blue metal body.
- Suitable for single axle caravans/ trailers & comes with a 2year limited warranty.
- Current Consumption: 15A - 60A (maximum)
- Drive: Two 12V DC electric motors, driving friction rollers.
- Total Caravan Weight: 2000Kg (maximum)
- Speed: 1Km/ Hr (approx)
- Weight: 33Kg