How can I pay online?
We accept payments within Australia using:
- American Express (3% Surcharge)
- Gpay (Google Pay)
- Apple Pay
- Gift Cards
- Direct Bank Deposit
How do I pay online using PayPal?
PayPal allows you to make secure purchases without revealing your credit card number or financial information. Not only does PayPal help keep this information private, it guarantees 100% protection against unauthorised payments sent from your account.
Visit www.paypal.com.au for more information.
How do I pay online using AfterPay?
AfterPay is a service that allows flexible payment plans for online purchases. Shop the gear you want now and pay it off in four equal payments over 8 weeks.
To use AfterPay you must:
- Have an Australian residential address
- Pay with a credit or debit card
- Be over 18 years old
- Transaction must be between $1.00 and $1500.
Using AfterPay for the first time:
- Add your products to the shopping cart
- Choose AfterPay as your payment method at checkout
- You will be prompted to create an AfterPay account and confirm and pay the first of four instalments upfront
- If you are a first-time customer, you will not be able to make another AfterPay purchase until your final payment on your initial purchase has completed
Please note: when paying with AfterPay you cannot split payment types eg: you cannot pay half with gift card and other half with AfterPay.
For more information please see Afterpay.com
How do I pay online using Gift Cards?
We accept Visa, Mastercard gift cards only. Simply use your gift card by selecting the pay wit Visa/Mastercard as your payment method during checkout. You will need to enter your full gift card number. (Hint: the pin is under a scratch panel on the rear of the card)
You can use a gift card to pay for a portion of, or your entire online order purchase amount.
How can I pay in-store using AfterPay?
The AfterPay in-store process starts from your mobile phone and takes a couple of minutes to complete. Here’s what you need to do:
- Download the App from the App Store or Google Play.
- Tap the barcode tab in the app, you'll automatically see the maximum amount you can spend in-store. We have an in-store spend limit which could differ to your individual spend limit outlined by AfterPay.
- Present the barcode at the register to be scanned when it's time to pay.
- Please make sure you have 25% of the total purchase price available in your account, as AfterPay deducts your first payment immediately.
For more information see AfterPay.com or speak to one or our friendly team members.
If you have any other questions that have not been covered here, please give us a call on 1300 165 344 or via our page
From all the team here at Carvan Camping Aus Happy Shopping!