DOMETIC IBIS 4 INVERTER ROOF TOP AIR CONDITIONER
Pre-Order Sale - Due to popularity this unit will not ship till Sep/Nov 2020**
**We recommend placing a pre-order so you have locked in a new air conditioner. All suppliers of this unit are out of stock and have long backorder lists. Purchasing a pre-order locks in your unit for dispatch as soon as available.
The Dometic Ibis 4 roof top caravan air conditioner makes improvements on many of the industry-leading features of the highly sought-after Ibis 3 and packages them in a more lightweight roof top unit. The new-generation compressor with inverter technology used in the Dometic Ibis 4 ensures that vibration is minimised, creating a more pleasant environment.
The Return Of The IBIS
The Dometic Ibis 4 sets a new standard for air conditioning in the mobile living market thanks to several refinements made from the acclaimed Ibis 3. The Dometic Ibis 4 features a powerful dual-cylinder horizontal compressor, a first for the RV industry, which creates a more balanced roof top unit and reduces the level of vibration. In addition to this, the quiet environment that the Ibis 3 achieved has been replicated. The internal ADB has been redesigned, optimising airflow inside the vehicle. For the first time in an Ibis air conditioner, a turbo-mode fan speed has been included, which allows for rapid cooling inside the RV.
A Refined Construction
In addition to the performance improvements from the Ibis 3, the Dometic Ibis 4 also features several refinements to the build of the rooftop unit. The shell of the rooftop unit has been redesigned with strong EPP materials to ensure a lightweight build. Weighing in at only 40 kg, the Dometic Ibis 4 is significantly lighter than its predecessor. The length and width have also seen significant reductions in size, resulting in a much more compact rooftop unit. The Dometic Ibis 4 has the option to be fitted to both 400 x 400 mm and 360 x 360 mm roof openings, a first for the Ibis series.
- Low profile reduces clearance height
- Simple touch control on air distribution box
- Optimised airflow with Increased efficiency and reduced noise
- Two-piece ADB, simplified assembly thanks to fewer parts
- Lightweight EPP base pan ensures a lighter build
- Convenien Remote control operation and energy-saving sleep mode
- SKU number: 9600009482
- Model: IBIS4 Roof Top + ADB
- Scope of delivery: Roof Top Unit, ADB, Remote Control, Installation Material, Installation Manual, Operation Manual
- Dimensions product depth: 1112 mm
- Dimensions product height: 230 mm
- Dimensions product width: 758 mm
- Net weight: 40 kg
- Input voltage (AC): 220-240 V
- Input frequency: 50 Hz
- Cooling capacity (ISO 5151): 2625 W
- Heating capacity (ISO 5151): 3017 W
- Power consumption - Cooling mode (ISO 5151): 1656 W
- Power consumption - Heat pump (ISO 5151) - Display: 1560 W
- Certificates: RCM
More From This Category